Have you been charged or do you believe you will be charged with an assault crime? Assault crimes in Minnesota are treated seriously by law enforcement and the courts. The facts of each assault related incident are unique and require individualistic evaluation. Depending on the level of violent conduct alleged, you could be with an assault related crime ranging from a misdemeanor, gross misdemeanor, or felony.
It is important that you fully understand your unique situation and your rights.
MGM Law Office is prepared to assist you in understanding the charges against you and your options. If you have or will be charged with an assault related crime, you need someone who will fight for you. Contact MGM Law Office today for a free consultation at (612) 424-0855 or submit an inquiry online here.
In the State of Minnesota a person can be charged with the following Assault related offenses:
- First Degree Assault – a Felony
- Second Degree Assault – a Felony
- Third Degree Assault – a Felony
- Fourth Degree Assault – a Felony or Gross Misdemeanor
- Fifth Degree Assault – a Felony or Gross Misdemeanor or Misdemeanor
- Domestic Assault – a Felony or Gross Misdemeanor or Misdemeanor
- Terroristic Threats (Threats of Violence) – a Felony or Gross Misdemeanor
Contact MGM Law Office today for a free initial consultation at (612) 424-0855 or email us here.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this page or any associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails, or other communications should not be taken as and is not legal advice for any individual case or situation. The information on this website is not intended to create, and the receipt or viewing of such information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.