Have you received a citation for a traffic violation? It is important that you fully understand your unique situation and your rights. MGM Law Office is prepared to assist you in understanding the allegations against you and your options. If you are charged or cited with any of the following, please contact MGM Law Office for a free consultation at (612) 424-0855.
- Driving in excess of 20 miles per hour over the posted speed limit
- Unlawful passing or lane change
- Following too closely
- Red-light or stop-sign violation
- Driving Under the Influence / Driving While Intoxicated (DUI/DWI)
- Minor Consumption (Underage Drinking)
- Reckless driving
- Careless driving
- School bus stop-arm violation
- Driving after revocation of your driver’s license
- Driving after suspension of your driver’s license
- Driving after cancellation of your driver’s license
- Leaving the scene of an accident
Traffic violations can have negative consequences beyond a fine, including:
- Increased Auto Insurance rates
- Restriction or suspension of your driver’s license
- Interference with employment as a driver
Contact MGM Law Office today for a free consultation at (612) 424-0855.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this page or any associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails, or other communications should not be taken as and is not legal advice for any individual case or situation. The information on this website is not intended to create, and the receipt or viewing of such information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.